Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Keep Your Head Up Sport.

The Republican Party is doing some good ol' soul searching. The only thing left is to hire Stuart Smalley to come in and motivate us, except that he is currently in a runoff as a Democrat for the Senate in Minnesota. The WSJ has about 72 opinion pieces (more like 3 out of 10) today from Republicans saying what we need to do to reclaim the spot as leader in America. They all say the same thing: we got away from our principles, we need to return to our principles, and would it hurt us to have a little diversity.

On another topic, I enjoyed shooting my shotgun this weekend. Liberals and conservatives had a good time shooting guns together, and not at each other either. Bride to be even managed to knock down some skeet. Makes me proud.

I'm studying for the Series 7 and learning about being a financial planner so not much interesting has gone on. I did go in an Apple store last night and it was cool and high tech. I had no idea what to do with all the colors, sounds, and international crowd ready to do battle against the "I'm a pc" folks. I had a dream last night involving bride to be working at an ice cream store, a conversation with Jim Martin, and a buffalo pinning me down. Then during the dream, whoever was with me reminded me that I could do whatever I wanted, and so I made the buffalo disappear so that I could get up.

Hope you enjoyed this little diversion and if you feel down just say to yourself, "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me! "

No comments: