Saturday, December 13, 2008

Three bottles of wine

Again, I apologize for not writing as much. I have been on that search for a job. Of course, 100% commission hires these days. Why the H-E- double hockey stocks not?

I will be working for Aflac, taking orders from the duck. I have discovered throughout this process that companies hire via paradox. They want experience but no employer offers experience. Therefore they hire someone but no one.

So tonight ended up as a date night, "When Harry Met Sally" and bride to be has fallen asleep on the couch. I noticed Crystal has a swing and the 80's seem like a great time to live in New York. That's all for now, I wanted the loyal readers to have something. Thank you loyal reader.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks chilly!

Unknown said...

Add one more name to the reader list, Larry!

James Underwood said...

Congratulations man. Havent been on here in a while and just saw you got a job. See you in Memphis